Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Next Year's College Team To Beat: UNC

I hate to say it because I dread watching this team win more than anyone, but UNC is going to be absolutely loaded next year. with the announcement of Harrison Barnes returning, UNC will have kept their top three players that people all thought could jump to the NBA (Tyler Zeller, John Henson, and Barnes). I just do not understand why BArnes is staying at all. Unless he is going to stay for all four years to great a degree (highly doubtful let's get real) this is probably the worst decision of his life. This year could possibly be the worst draft class ever, and next year's draft looks to be stock piled in talent. With Jared Sullinger, Perry Jones, and Barnes all staying in school it makes me wonder what goes on at these schools. Is it just a massive orgyfest? I guess people are actually scared about an NBA lockout, but with all he money that is involved in the NFL and NBA I just can't possibly see each sport not working it out before their season's start. There is just too much money to lose. Either way UNC should be feared next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment