Thursday, June 9, 2011

Charles Barkley and I See Eye to Eye

While I was reading Ball Don't Lie today, I stumbled upon an article about Barkley not being able to root for the Heat. Barkley has never been shy about his feelings toward the Heat and proves it once again. The post is solid, and Barkley is not only the voice of all Bostonians but the voice of every person that doesn't live in Miami. From the "I'm taking my talents to South Beach" special to calling themselves the Heatles, you just have to hate these arrogant millionaires. I give Wade some credit because he didn't leave his own team and has been accomplished before they got there by having his own ring.

When Barkley was asked about the Heat these are some of the things he said:

"It's something about that team that annoys me.
"They just a whiny bunch and I can't root for them."

The best part in my opinion was when he called out the city of Miami and basically said their fans suck, have no spirit, and are basically just bandwagon fans who give golf claps for windmill dunks.

"Yeah, they have the worst fans. No question. It's not even loud in there. You're at the game and you are like, 'Man this place isn't even loud.' At least when you go to Chicago, it's loud in there, it's crazy down in Dallas but it's not even loud in Miami."

No comments:

Post a Comment