Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Do I Just Not Watch TV Or Is This Commercial Brand New

I know I'm not the biggest tv buff and usually I'm just stuck on Law and Order SVU, Criminal Minds, or NCIS, but I was checking something out on YouTube and I stumbled across this Adidas shoe commercial with Derrick Rose. Now I'm not a big Adidas guy whatsoever especially hoops shoes. The only reason I have a couple pairs is because I got them for free when I worked for the UMASS football team. With that said, this commercial sort of makes my wanna get these. The shoes look pretty fresh, and I'm a total sucker for light shoes. For some reason I have this innate sense of mind that some day I'm gonna dunk. I'm close, but will probably never get there. I think the commercial is one of teh best basketball ones I've seen lately, but the real question is how does it compare with McDonalds Bird and Jordan Horse commercial?






No comments:

Post a Comment